3B Medical will launch its 5 Liter stationary concentrator, the Cirrus 5, in April 2016, marking the company’s entry into the oxygen therapy space, according to a company announcement.
The Cirrus 5 was carefully designed with performance and reliability in mind including unique features such as an innovative cooling system to protect the sieve beds and an oxygen purity monitor, the company said.
Pre-orders will be accepted starting on March 15, 2016. The device will be available in April, according to 3B. Key features include:
- Ultra quiet operation.
- One of the smallest concentrators available. Takes up less space, less noticeable.
- Built-in oxygen monitor with easy to read LED indicators for peace of mind.
- Innovative “cooling” technology to improve reliability and life of the unit.
- Low maintenance, easy to care for.
- Higher outlet pressure to ensure proper flow delivery.
“We are very excited about our newest product introduction,” said Joe Toth, vice president of Sales and Marketing at 3B Medical. “The Cirrus 5 will continue to demonstrate our commitment to the homecare market by delivering a high quality product that also delivers a solution to today’s business challenges. Once you remove the back panel and explore the internal design, it is easy to see that it was designed for performance, low maintenance, and will set a new standard for durability.”