3B Medical Inc has released its second generation design of the Cirrus 5 Stationary Oxygen Concentrator.
The new Cirrus 5 includes the following product enhancements and improvements:
- New and improved carrying handle;
- Oxygen outlet port upgraded from plastic to stainless steel;
- Addition of power cord retention to remove possibility of accidental power disconnect; and
- A new lighter color with fingerprint resistant finish.
The device’s specifications include:
- Operation voltage (V/Hz) AC230/50
- Oxygen flow (L/mln) .5 LPM – 5 LPM
- Oxygen concentration (%) 93%+3%-2%
- Outlet pressure (Psi) 5 – 10
- Alarm Power failure, low & high pressure, temperature, low purity.
- Sound level (dB(A)) < 40
- LCD Display Accumulating timing (range:0-99999hours)
- LCD Display Switch times; pressure digital (accuracy:0.001MPa)
- Purity Sensor Digital
- Electrical category: Class II Type B
- Net Weight (Kg) 14
- (OCI) Oxygen Concentration Indicator When Oxygen Purity is </=85% Blue lamp is lit. When oxygen purity is <85%, red lamp is on, indicating low purity