RT Magazine will host a free webinar on patient-ventilator asynchrony on Tuesday September 27, 2022 at 12:00pm ET.
This 60-min live webinar will go in-depth on patient-ventilator asynchrony, a common ICU complication that can lead to patient discomfort, longer ventilation duration and length of stay, and ultimately poor outcomes. An expert clinical panel will discuss the condition, its causes, and technology-assisted interventions to correct/prevent it. A 15-min Q&A session will follow the presentations, when attendees will have the opportunity to submit questions to panelists.
By attending the webinar, you will learn more about:
- The types and causes of patient/ventilator asynchrony
- Early identification of ventilator asynchrony
- Clinical interventions to correct and prevent asynchrony
- Kenneth Miller, MEd, MSRT, RRT-ACCS, NPS, AE-C, FAARC
- Educational Coordinator and Wellness Champion, Respiratory Care Services, Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Troy Whitacre, RRT, RRT-ACCS
- Clinical Coordinator, Medical Intensive Care Unit, Respiratory Care Services, Univ of Missouri Healthcare
This webinar is generously sponsored by Medtronic.