Hans Rudolph Inc has released its new Eagle Disposable Masks for noninvasive ventilation (NIV) and administration of oxygen and other breathing gases.
The new disposable interface concept allows one mask to stay with patient from emergency accident site EMS to transport vent, emergency room vent, acute care, surgery, sub-acute care, to hospital room respiratory support NIV procedures.
- 3 color-coded sizes (S, M, L)
- Chin cup
- Low dead space, lightweight
- Built-in 22mm ID (female) port
- Clear view
- Simple headgear
- Integrated ports for scope and gases
- 4 optional swivels for connection to respiratory devices
More information is available on the Hans Rudolph website.