Vitalograph is pleased to announce Pneumotrac with RMS (Respiratory Muscle Strength) creating multiple respiratory diagnostic flexibility in one powerful device option.
The Pneumotrac with RMS is a PC-based system that combines respiratory muscle strength measurements and spirometry — offering multiple testing possibilities on a single device that is as portable as your laptop. It can be used in various environments such as an in-clinic desktop, or it can be placed on a cart with a laptop for mobile use.
The Pneumotrac with RMS creates a powerful, flexible, and reliable respiratory diagnostic functionality, particularly for COPD or neuromuscular diseases, at a relatively low cost. Alongside detailed spirometry testing, it provides a noninvasive and simple approach to mouth pressure and nasal pressure measurements in both adults and pediatrics.
New Pneumotrac RMS Spirometer Features:
- Assess diaphragmatic weakness in patients with neuromuscular disease (NMD).
- Assess respiratory muscle strength in patients undergoing pulmonary rehabilitation e.g., COPD patients.
- Monitor the response of respiratory muscle training.
- Meets 2019 ATS/ERS standardization of spirometry guidelines.
- Highly accurate, robust, and stable Fleisch flow measuring technology with no moving parts.
- Low running costs & environmentally friendly: no need for costly disposable sensors, turbines or flow tubes.
- Save time & money using Vitalograph Bacterial Viral Filters (BVF) with validated cross-contamination efficiency >99.999%, protecting the device, patient, and operator.
- Instant quality feedback using the latest test/session acceptability, usability and repeatability criteria.
- EMR compatible
- Comes with a 5 Year Warranty and SpiroTutor, our new online training resource for clinicians to access Vitalograph device content 24/7
- New Spirotrac 6 Software
- Spirotrac 6 PC software provides a powerful respiratory diagnostic platform. This redesigned software is compliant with 2019 ATS/ERS spirometry guidelines, meeting international guidelines on accuracy and reporting. A brand-new user interface provides advanced quality control feedback for rapid and easy testing.
Five Key Benefits:
- Supports full-feature spirometry testing and bronchodilator responsiveness testing with over 50 available parameters.
- Provides instant quality feedback using the latest 2019 ATS/ERS spirometry grading, test/session acceptability, usability, and repeatability criteria.
- Uses latest global lung function initiative (GLI) predicted equations with lower limit of normal (LLN), %Pred and Z-scores for accurate assessment of abnormality.
- Saves time and ensures consistency with Standardized Operator Comments to quickly add comments to the subject record.
- Combines spirometry and ECG into one comprehensive patient record. The integrated Glasgow Algorithm provides a computer-generated analysis of potential cardiac abnormalities, a full range of parameters, interpretation, and rhythm analysis.
- Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVHx53zvFyk