- This event has passed.
NAMDRC Annual Conference 2020
March 12, 2020 - March 14, 2020
The National Association for Medical Direction of Respiratory Care (NAMDRC) will host its 2020 Annual Conference from March 12-14, 2020 in Scottsdale, Ariz.
The 2020 program is entitled, “NAMDRC 2020: Advancing Your Practice in Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine.”
The program will include:
- lung cancer updates from diagnosis to therapy and a panel discussion;
- severe asthma;
- current approaches and diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary hypertension;
- telemedicine and the eICU;
- artificial intelligence and the future of medicine;
- diagnosis and treatment of insomnia disorders;
- sleep and NIV;
- home mechanical ventilation; and
- controversies in septic shock and palliative care in the ICU.