- This event has passed.
CHEST World Congress 2016
April 15, 2016 - April 17, 2016
The CHEST World Congress 2016, organized by CHEST with support of the Chinese Thoracic Society, will be hosted April 15-17 in Shanghai China.
CHEST World Congress connects clinicians from around the world specializing in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine to offer:
- Relevant, innovative, and diverse education opportunities similar to the CHEST annual meeting in North America
- Original research and guideline recommendations from the journal CHEST
- Networking and social opportunities to connect you with influential professionals from your field.
Delegates who attend can participate in a variety of educational experiences ranging from hands-on simulation training and keynote addresses to presentations by leading health-care experts and reports on the latest research in chest medicine.
Who Should Attend
- Critical Care Physicians
- Sleep Medicine Physicians
- Heads of Departments
- Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- General Medicine Physicians