- This event has passed.
APRV Workshop by SUNY
October 2, 2015 - October 3, 2015
SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse, NY) is hosting a two-day workshop on airway pressure release ventilation (APRV) from October 2-3, 2015. Space for the workshop is limited to 20 people.
This two-day workshop offers didactic lectures by nationally/internationally recognized speakers and hands-on experience with the application of APRV. Lectures will include an overview of alveolar mechanics, mechanistic causes of lung injury, histopathologic analysis of ventilator induced lung injury (VILI), instructions how to set and wean APRV and case studies.
- Dr. Nader Habashi: R Adams Cowley Trauma Center
- Gary Nieman: SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Dr. Louis Gatto: SUNY Cortland
- Penny Andrews: R Adams Cowley Trauma Center
- Dr. Sumeet Jain: SUNY Upstate Medical University